Successful and profitable trading depends on premium data!
Gann Grids ultra is compatible with most ASCII Formatted data-feeds however, I have listed the following providers as they were found to be most reliable!
We at pivot point research have a working agreement with IQ Feed providing a 30 day FREE trial to its Data Link. The IQ feed is one of the best choices for reliable and robust Real-Time and End of Day data along with going back over 20 years or more on most stocks, commodities and indexes. Gann Grids Ultra also has a seamless link within its features for easy access to this service
The Barchart Link is one of the best choices for reliable and robust End of Day data along with going back over 20 years or more on most stocks, commodities and indexes. Gann Grids Ultra also has a seamless link within its features for easy access to this service Pivot Point Limited Data
We at Pivot Point realize the importance of software testing at a reasonable price, so we now include a list of 30 stocks and indexes manually updated EOD on Daily, Weekly and Monthly charts. This package is the most cost effective way to learn our software’s functions before subscribing to an expensive data feed provider. However once ready to move forward..I.E.. when ready to move to a more extensive list of trading vehicles, I highly recommend subscribing to one of the above mentioned feeds.
"Free" Yahoo Data is also available
Our Gann Grids ultra will also work with historical data extracted from www.finance.yahoo.com but must be converted into a CSV file first
2) Plug in the desired symbol into the “Get Quote” box
3) Click on “Historical Prices” section
4) Set date and time settings to the desired settings... IE. Start Date, End Date and time period (Daily, weekly, or monthly format)
5) Once done scroll down to “Download to Spreadsheet” and save to desired location.
8) Once data is saved, go to Gann Grids Ultra’s file section, retrieve the saved CSV file by clicking on “File” browse your saved location and highlight desired symbol……Open chart by clicking “Open new Gann chart”…That’s It!
Please understand “Yahoo Data” is not supported within our software’s features for easy access to this type of data. Each day you will need to re-download your charts data and overwrite your existing symbol's most recent open, high, low and close data in each time period